PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This personal data protection policy has been composed in accordance with the new European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data EU/2016/679 and aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data by “ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΑΔΗΣ Θ ΚΑΙ ΣΙΑ ΙΚΕ – OMIND CREATIVES”.
In the following terms you will find important information regarding the type of personal data we keep on file, the processing and retention time on file, as well as your rights as subjects of this data.
For any clarification regarding the processing of your personal data by “OMIND CREATIVES” and/or your related rights, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The personal data that you provide to us are processed by “OMIND CREATIVES”, as the data controller (contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, address: 187 Andrea Syngrou Avenue, Nea Smyrni, Athens 17121), strictly and only in context of your cooperation with “OMIND CREATIVES” or for the purpose of browsing our website or for subscribing to the newsletter service.
Personal internet user data we collect and keep on file
From the online data you communicate to us through your electronic device (e.g. by browsing our website, by subscribing to the newsletter service, etc.), we keep on file, accessed by the employees and/or partners of “OMIND CREATIVES”, only the personal data related to your browsing on the website www.omind.gr, which is operated by us or our social media websites (Facebook etc.) and to your subscription to the newsletter service, hence, in the latter case, we ask you to provide to us and we keep registered, from your information, your first name, last name, father’s name, detailed address information, e-mail address and telephone number.
It is noted that “OMIND CREATIVES” does not and cannot exercise influence and audit regarding the nature and extent of personal data collected and maintained by social networking platforms as a condition or result
In particular, when browsing the website www.omind.gr, “OMIND CREATIVES” may collect user identification information using corresponding technologies, such as cookies and/or the tracking of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
Purpose of processing and retention time on file
The processing is necessary for your internet browsing and use of our online services and will be carried out until you ask us to discontinue it.
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
At any time, you have the right to request information on the processing of your personal data by “OMIND CREATIVES”
In detail, you may:
- receive confirmation from “OMIND CREATIVES” as to whether or not personal data concerning your person are being processed (and where).
- request access to your personal data and information about their processing, such as indicatively the recipients of your personal data, the period of time for which your personal data will be stored, etc.
- request a copy of your personal data being processed either in plain form or in a structured, commonly used and machine-recognizable form.
- request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning your person.
- request the completion of incomplete personal data concerning your person.
- request the deletion of personal data concerning your person.
- request that the processing of your personal data be discontinued.
- transfer your personal data to another data controller, without objection from “OMIND CREATIVES”.
- request the direct transmission of your personal data from “OMIND CREATIVES” to another data controller, as long as this is technically possible.
- submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.